Wednesday, July 8, 2009

“So the last man also goes down”

There were doomsday predictions. Some of them attributed torrential rains to it. The prevailing mood was surprise. Everyone hailed the decision though. A friend who once called me Neanderthal texted that she couldn’t believe it yet, hours after I had given her a ring. And the best one came from another buddy; “So the last man also goes down”, quipped the moron with a chuckle.

Yes, at last the resistance is over. I’ve surrendered and jumped on the bandwagon officially on 07-07-09 at 3.35 p.m. If you’re still clueless what am I arriving at, and if you’ve the patience, please go back and you’ll find a post titled ‘A Tag of 25’. The 23rd point has no relevance at all, anymore. I don’t think that any one will dig deeper for if you do you’ll end up reading a post detailing why I refused to…titled “Sorry I don’t have…”

3 comments:

sujata sengupta said...

hahahah... I had to go back and forth your two posts till I got it!! Congratulations on your new acquisition..happy texting!!

Jubin George said...

That moron only chuckles, he's not gonna text you or call you, I tell you!

Arun Meethale Chirakkal said...

Sujata: Hope you didn’t regard it as trouble, going back and forth. Happy texting? Grr…

Jubin: Haaaa…now it’s complete. How does your not texting or calling matter Mr. Moron? You stoned or what?

Powered By Blogger