Tuesday, November 17, 2009

An Appeal

These precarious games we play thinking that words are all that matter, this never ending conundrum, I’ve a feeling that this will cost us dearly. Where are you? Where am I? I can’t find either you or me in these labyrinths of blame games. My friend, we have been hijacked by words. Mighty, ruthless bamboozlers are they. Please try to understand. They were just pretending that they were at our service. See what happened now? We have been held hostages. Can’t you see that they roll over the floor laughing every time we go for each other’s jugular? I’m ashamed to make use of their service, that too after all these. But see, once again… I wish a time will come when we find solace and music in our silence rather than disturbance and cacophony. Peace, till then.

8 comments:

Bindhu Unny said...

Too much OMR?
:)

P. Venugopal said...

angry young man!

Arun Meethale Chirakkal said...

Bindu Chechi: May be...

Venu Chettan: Angry, but not so young.

P. Venugopal said...

you remind me of the way i have been all through my life. intense, volatile, blunt, celebrating and self-destructive within the polished ways of the modern world. don't change, because, in this state is the quality of not being calculative and scheming, which blunts our sensitivity. but take control of the steering wheel. life is a beautiful thing. to experience its beauty, you have to drop all conflicts and see the world as it is. i don't know whether you are ripe enough to understand this.

Arun Meethale Chirakkal said...

Venu Chettan: Nice to know that I got company. I can understand, to an extent. I’m not calculative and scheming, I have been told so by a couple of my friends as well. May be I lack the intelligence to be so. Yes, the beauty of life. Sometimes I reach that blissful state that makes me crave to stay there forever…I enjoy this process, evolving, evolving…Thank you.

P. Venugopal said...

believe me, it will be a thrilling journey once you start watching yourselves, watching as though you are watching someone else. never mind what all foolish things you do. just watch and let it happen. slowly things start changing, or evolving in an altogether different way. sometimes you find the rock slipping away and rolling all the way down to the bottom of the hill after you had pushed it all the way up. even then, don't mind. roll it up yet again inch by inch. :-)

sujata sengupta said...

Wow that was almost an image of what i had been feeling for a while. Its been a gap since I visited this page, am glad i did now.

Arun Meethale Chirakkal said...

Venu Chettan: Thanks a lot, I don’t know whether I’ll be able to, ever. Let it happen, the way a flower blooms. Just as naturally. (Last week I’d been to Bangalore. I searched for ‘Krishnamurti’s Notebook’ in a bookstore there. Couldn’t get it and bought a copy of ‘Phantoms in the brain’.)


Sujataji: Welcome back once again, the pleasure is mine.

Powered By Blogger