Thursday, June 12, 2008

At Ease?

I had never been at ease with myself and with the surroundings for such a long period as I have been now. (Keeping in mind that ‘such a long period’ is thoroughly subjective especially happiness and peace are concerned) It’s like the tranquil happiness of a hermit meditating in his abode. I prefer staying cut off from the outer world and want to shun all modes of communication. I can’t allow anybody to play spoilsport by being reckless with words and disturb my peace. Yet, I know that it may get shattered at any moment for no obvious reason. Indeed, obvious to the outer world, not to me, for I can see him.

He is there, supine with his left leg folded supporting his right foot, that is with his right ankle on his left knee. He pretends that he is reading, but I can see him glancing at me every now and then. He just wants to ensure that my happiness is being built, brick by brick. And once the monument is over he will pull it down. Anyway, he will have the last laugh. It’s just a matter of time.

5 comments:

mixedblessings89 said...

Hey :)
Thanx for your comments, and no, I have no idea who the Kiwi southpaw you're talking about is...

If you're fond of cricket, then there's this blog you might also like:
http://www.cricketwithballs.blogspot.com

madman said...

hey, if U wanna stay away from the world. y blog..


if U wanna diet, dont go to the kitchen

Arun Meethale Chirakkal said...

madman: I think you have mistaken the world and blogosphere as something interrelated. I intend tostay away from the material world, not from the virtual one.

madman said...

oh now there are three worlds

1. real
2. material
3. virtual


bah! this is getttin all mixzed up.

Arun Meethale Chirakkal said...

Yup, I admit that I'm a terribly confused individual.

Powered By Blogger