Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I’ve been tagged…!

Yes, I’ve been tagged for the first time! And it is Mea Culpa who tagged me. Thanks Mea. (Vow! that sounds good, a really nice name. Isn’t it? Still I prefer your name over it, whaaaateeeeesthaaaaaaat?) O.K. enough distractions as usual. Here’s the tag rule: ‘Share five of the favourite quotes’. And for me, just like everyone else, the toughest thing is to cut short or limit my favourite quotes into five. Anyway let me try.


“Man is vile and can get used to anything”

-Fyodor Dostoyevsky, ‘Crime and Punishment’

“I tell you: one must still have chaos in one, to give birth to a dancing star”

-Friedrich Nietzsche, ‘Thus Spake Zarathustra’


“I took more out of alcohol than alcohol had taken out of me.”

- -Winston Churchill

“Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.”

-Mark Twain


“Dancing is the vertical expression of a horizontal desire legalized by music.”

-George Bernard Shaw



And you know what; I’ve also been tagged by Bindhu, fortunately with the same rule. Thank you Bindhu, see I’ve done it. And I would like to tag both Mea and Bindhu. Trust me; I’m so damn mean and hell-bent on not allowing you any room at all. Are you ready? If yea, here it’s: Which are your most favourite books? Do you think that you can dole out that mile long list? Nopes, it’s all about listing the all time three. Grrrr…

8 comments:

Bindhu Unny said...

Oops! I didn't notice that Mea already tagged you. Anyways, you've got some hilarious quotes. I like the GB Shaw one the most. :-)
And listing three all-time favourite books :-( ....

Arun Meethale Chirakkal said...

Bindhu: Yup, thank you, yeah I'm waiting for that.. and the countdown has alreday begun...

mea culpa said...

"uproarious quotes"

mea culpa said...

3 fav books?
U mean T-H-R-E-E?
My god...

Arun Meethale Chirakkal said...

Yes Mea, THREE just T-H-R-E-E.

mea culpa said...

Done!!!
Hooo hah haha

Bindhu Unny said...

Delayed, but done :-)

Anonymous said...

Parabéns pelo excelente blog. Passe lá no blog do clausewitz e conheça um pouco mais do Brasil. Abração

http://blogdoclausewitz.blogspot.com

Powered By Blogger