Saturday, August 23, 2008

One fine day when I was at work and there was no work, I just started to browse. I got this superb photograph and the next moment I wanted to do an ad using it and the result was www.anythingandeverything.com with the baseline ‘for those who are not afraid to know’. For my art partner V.C Ratheesh, all it took was just 5 minutes to fix the domain name and the baseline.



But then that’s purely coincidental, kinda reverse process and I started the ‘real’ search for images for the imaginary www.anythingandeverything.com and bumped on the following photographs, but none satisfied me as the first did. But we are still working on the second ‘campaign’ using a different set of characters but with the same idea.



5 comments:

mea culpa said...

again first one to comment....

"For those who are not afraid to know" the first pic is just perfect for the tagline....

Arun Meethale Chirakkal said...

Yup.Thank you. Thanks a lot...

mixedblessings89 said...

Hey :)
I went to the domain you mentioned... and found that you haven't set it up yet.
What will it have, once you do put the site up?
Also, that picture may actually belong to somebody, you know, copy right and stuff... so be careful you don't get sued.

And yeah, the first pic is the best.

Bindhu Unny said...

You are tagged, dear!

Arun Meethale Chirakkal said...

Bindhu: Done

Powered By Blogger